General Manager of Fairfield Inn - Fairfield Inn - Pensacola, FL
Benefits for full-time associates:
- 2 weeks of vacation pay your first year
- 4 sick days/year
- 2 hours paid volunteer time/month
- Holiday pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options
- Short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance plan options
- 401k retirement plan
- Discounts on hotel rooms worldwide
- Direct deposit payroll
As a family-owned business built on genuine relationships, the character and quality of our staff is integral to delivering the culture of service our clients expect. Members of our team serve each other, our partners, and their community with kindness and respect, while inspiring successful returns for everyone. The diverse and intimate size of Naples Hotel Group encourages each associate's voice to be heard, fostering a dynamic environment of communal creativity that's rife with opportunities for advancement.
The General Manager is responsible for the oversight, direction, and leadership of the daily operations of all hotel departments, restaurant, and banquet facilities. This position develops, promotes, and executes actions in order to achieve the hotel's goals for revenue, associate engagement, and guest service.
- Conduct daily inspection of the property ensuring cleanliness, condition, and performance of standards
- Hire, onboard, and continually develop all associates
- Review and submit bi-weekly payroll for all associates
- Perform accounting functions including accounts payable, accounts receivable, expense reporting, and developing and maintaining the annual hotel budget
- Perform human resources functions including wage/benefit administration, performance reviews, disciplinary actions, recognition and celebrations, and compliance with established labor regulations.
- Monitor the performance of the hotel through analysis of guest satisfaction systems and monthly financial reports. Initiate corrective action.
- Implement and maintain ongoing communication and collaboration with all associates
- Manage in compliance with established company policies and procedures and local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Develop and maintain positive business relationships with guests, vendors, and external partners
- Works in conjunction with the revenue manager and sales team to implement sales strategies and a business mix that will help ensure the hotel achieves maximum revenue potential
- Actively promote the hotel and the company in the community
- Greet each guest that you encounter during your shift with a friendly smile.
- Ensures uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional.
- Follow hotel procedures for reporting and turning in lost and found articles.
- Coordinate with other departments as necessary to resolve service requests or problems.
- Ensure guest and associate safety by following established security procedures including emergency procedures, key security and protecting guest and company confidential information.
- Follow all company and safety procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Bachelor's degree in Hotel Management.
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a GM.
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a F&B manager.
- 3 years' hotel operations experience in a supervisory capacity.
- 2 years' experience with Hilton or Marriott brand or similar.
- Possess a valid driver's license
|Posted on||25 Oct 2021|
|Department||Administration & General|
|More details (document)|