Night Auditor - $14/hr - TownePlace Suites Tampa East
Benefits for full-time associates:
- 2 weeks of vacation pay your first year
- 4 sick days/year
- 2 hours paid volunteer time/month
- Holiday pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options
- Short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance plan options
- 401k retirement plan
- Discounts on hotel rooms worldwide
- Direct deposit payroll
As a family-owned business built on genuine relationships, the character and quality of our staff is integral to delivering the culture of service our clients expect. Members of our team serve each other, our partners, and their community with kindness and respect, while inspiring successful returns for everyone. The diverse and intimate size of Naples Hotel Group encourages each associate's voice to be heard, fostering a dynamic environment of communal creativity that's rife with opportunities for advancement.
The Night Auditor plays integral role in our operation as a business open 24/7. The Night Auditor represents the hotel overnight and is charged with ensuring the hotel is ready for the following morning. You will be focused on optimizing each guest's experience by living out our company purpose of "hospitality from our family to yours".
- Perform the functions of the front desk including processing all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning room, and issuing and activating room key.
- Reconcile all hotel cashier transactions; reviewing, organizing and compiling management reports on a timely basis and ensuring the accuracy of guest billings and city ledger transactions.
- Set wake up calls in an efficient, warm and friendly manner.
- Answer all incoming phones in three or less rings.
- Create, confirm, and make changes to reservations for guests.
- Review account and charges and payment information with guests during the checkout process.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel amenities and facilities
- Serve as a local area expert offering recommendations or information on local shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions.
- Log and resolve all guest comments or complaints to ensure all guests leave our hotels 100% satisfied.
- Complete all required tasks and reports on the shift checklist.
- Maintain the shift pass on log accurately to ensure proper communication between shifts is maintained.
- Complete and log call-backs to guests who have checked in to ensure satisfaction with the room.
- Creates works orders for maintenance using our work order tracking system.
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the hotel lobby and front desk area. Greet each guest that you encounter during your shift with a friendly smile.
- Ensures uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional.
- Follow hotel procedures for reporting and turning in lost and found articles.
- Coordinate with other departments as necessary to resolve service requests or problems.
- Ensure guest and associate safety by following established security procedures including emergency procedures, key security and protecting guest and company confidential information.
- Follow all company and safety procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have proficient computer and keyboard skills.
- Ability to multi-task, frequently switching between or simultaneously performing functions of the front desk in order to meet the needs of our guests.
- Must be able to stand for an extended period of time as 90-100% of the shift is standing.
- Make decisions based on your own judgment and company policy.
- Follow instructions without close supervision.
- Occasional carrying and lifting of items up to 15 pounds.
- Must be available to work an overnight schedule.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays.
*Employment is conditional on candidate's successful completion of pre-hire drug and background screening
|Posted on||24 Oct 2021|
|Location(s)||Tampa East, FL|
|Department||Rooms & Reservations|
|Hours/Status||Full-time (Hourly Regular)|
|More details (document)|