Front Desk Agent - Hilton Garden Inn-Miami Dolphin Mall
Join our team!
At Hilton Garden Inn Miami & Homewood Suites Miami Dolphin Mall we are searching for highly-motivated individuals who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidates should be passionate about providing a high quality service.
Job Purpose: To perform in a pleasant, professional and efficient manner, a combination of duties mainly related, but not limited, to check-in and check-out of guests which contributes to an overall positive experience.
- Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests. Issue room key and escort instructions to Bell person or directly to guest as appropriate, without announcing room numbers.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests and shopping, dining, entertainment and travel directions.
- Keep records of room availability and guests' accounts. May make, confirm and cancel reservations for guests.
- Compute bill, collects payment and makes change for guests. May post charges such as room, food, liquor or telephone by hand or machine.
- Date-stamp, sort and rack incoming mail and messages. Transmit and receive messages using equipment such as telephone, fax and switchboard.
- Understand and enforce the hotel company credit policies. Account for all cash and makes deposits in accordance with hotel and company policies.
- Take the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
- If functioning in a Lead Capacity: (a) take responsibility for assigned employees in the absence of the Supervisor, (b) assign work, and ensure proper performance of assigned employees.
- May make restaurant, transportation or entertainment reservations for guests; may deposit guests' valuables in hotel safe or safe-deposit box; may order complimentary flowers or champagne for special guests.
Other duties as assigned.
- Speak clearly and listen carefully.
- Use personal judgment and specialized knowledge to give information to people.
- Communicate well with many different kinds of people.
- Change easily and frequently from one activity to another such as from typing to interviewing, to searching in a directory, to using a telephone.
- Use eyes, hands, and fingers accurately while operating a switchboard or computer keyboard.
HS Diploma or equivalent.
Minimum 1 yr. hospitality, general office, accounts receivable or customer service experience.
- Accrued Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance
- Discounted Hilton Hotel Stays
Come and Join Us…
|Posted on||01 Nov 2021|
|Closes on||30 Nov 2021 12:00|
|Department||Rooms & Reservations|
|Hours/Status||Full-time (Hourly Regular)|
|More details (document)|