Executive Housekeeping Manager - Hampton Inn Downtown Orlando
Benefits for full-time associates:
- 2 weeks of vacation pay your first year
- 4 sick days/year
- 2 hours paid volunteer time/month
- Holiday pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options
- Short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance plan options
- 401k retirement plan
- Discounts on hotel rooms worldwide
- Direct deposit payroll
As a family-owned business built on genuine relationships, the character and quality of our staff is integral to delivering the culture of service our clients expect. Members of our team serve each other, our partners, and their community with kindness and respect, while inspiring successful returns for everyone. The diverse and intimate size of Naples Hotel Group encourages each associate's voice to be heard, fostering a dynamic environment of communal creativity that's rife with opportunities for advancement.
The Executive Housekeeper leads our Housekeeping Team in delivering a clean and comfortable stay for each guest. The Executive Housekeeper oversees all facets of housekeeping including guest rooms, public areas, laundry, and department storage and work areas. You will be focused on optimizing each guest's experience by living out our company purpose of "hospitality from our family to yours".
- Perform daily property walk to inspect condition and cleanliness of all rooms and public areas of the hotel.
- Break out room assignments for each housekeeper
- Report maintenance problems by completing work orders.
- Receive requests from the front desk such as early check-in, late check out, extra towels and assign to the appropriate housekeeping team member.
- Inspect all completed clean rooms to ensure quality standards are being met.
- Compile and report accurate status of guest rooms to front office.
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly inspection programs to ensure placement of standards and cleanliness.
- Prepares and submits the Daily Suite Report to ensure accurate status of all suites and explain any discrepancies in the suites rented versus suites cleaned.
- Take monthly inventory of linen, chemicals, and guest room amenities.
- Prepare requisitions or place orders for linen, chemicals, and guest room amenities.
- Ensure that budgeted expense goals are met through proper usage and control of supplies and labor.
- Recruit, interview, hire, and train new housekeeping associates.
- Prepare work schedules based of the hotel's forecasted business demands and tracks attendance
- Supervise housekeeping team members to ensure that carts are properly stocked, and that all room cleaning and laundry work assignments are completed according to the property's standards.
- Conduct associate performance reviews.
- Ensure all associates maintain a professional image including being in proper uniform with proper name tags visible at all times.
- Greet each guest that you encounter during your shift with a friendly smile.
- Ensures uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional.
- Follow hotel procedures for reporting and turning in lost and found articles.
- Coordinate with other departments as necessary to resolve service requests or problems.
- Ensure guest and associate safety by following established security procedures including emergency procedures, key security and protecting guest and company confidential information.
- Follow all company and safety procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Experience working in housekeeping and 2 years of management/supervisory experience.
- This position is on their feet for the majority of their shift and requires a great deal of standing, walking, bending, stretching, pushing, lifting, pulling, twisting, using arms and hands, and attention to detail.
- Must be able to lift, push, or pull 50 pounds
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have basic smartphone, computer, and keyboard skills.
- Ability to be on call and work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays.
*Employment is conditional on candidate's successful completion of pre-hire drug and background screening
|Posted on||26 Nov 2021|
|More details (document)|